Put aside your coursebook, and get your students talking! Luke Meddings provides a stimulating talk on the main ideas that underpin the teaching unplugged approach to English language teaching (ELT).
Loading Viddler Videos
Downloadable resources and further reading
- Download the print version of this training session (coming soon).
- Meddings, L. and Thornbury, S, (2009) Teaching Unplugged, Delta Publishing.
- Teaching unplugged, TeachingEnglish article.
- Teaching unplugged, TeachingEnglish activities.
- Dogme ELT, TeachingEnglish article.
- Z is for ZPD, M is for Mind, Scott Thornbury on socio-cultural theory and Lev Vygotsky.
D is for Dogme, Scott Thornbury.
W is for Wondering, Scott Thornbury.
Dogme – still able to divide ELT, 'The Guardian'.
Dogme: the method of right-thinking teachers, 'The Guardian'.