Thomas Michael Jameson, University of Edinburgh: Attitudes Towards English in Relation to English as a Lingua Franca in the Tanzanian Context
Claudia Spataro, University of Leeds: Using Moodle 2.3 to improve perception skills in EFL listening: does it work?
Jeremy Scott, University of Exeter: Foreign Territory: An Ethnographic Study of an “English Village” within a Japanese University
- Adam Turner, Aston University: Participant observation of the interaction in an engineering lab to improve materials design and writing support for graduate students and faculty publishing in English at a research university in Korea
- Laura Patsko, Kings College London: Using the Lingua Franca Core to promote students’ mutual intelligibility in the multilingual classroom: Five teachers’ experiences
- Samantha Meehan, University of Lancashire: An Investigation into the Structural Errors of Arabic Learners’ Written Persuasive Discourse in English
- Rhona Cole, Sheffield Hallam University: An investigation into the use of a theme based on children’s literature to support the development of speaking skills and early writing skills in a bilingual preschool environment
- Samira Hazari, University of Warwick: Equipping young learners with learning to learn strategies by developing their meta-cognitive skills through reflection