TIRF – The International Research Foundation for English Language Education – is pleased to announce its 2018 Doctoral Dissertation Grants (DDG) competition.
Grants of up to US $5,000 will be made to successful applicants investigating a range of topics in English language education. The application deadline is Wednesday 25 April 2018.
There are two types of grants offered through TIRF's DDG programme. Information about the two types of grants, as well as eligibility concerns, resource videos, answers to frequently asked questions and much more can be found at:
TIRF's current research priorities are:
- Content-based Instruction
- Digital Technology in Language Education
- English as a Medium of Instruction
- Language Assessment
- Language Planning and Policy
- Language Teacher Education
- Plurilingualism in Business, Industry, the Professions and Educational Contexts
- Students' Age and Effective English Language Education in Schools
- Teaching English to Young Learners
TIRF and its Trustees are grateful to be working in partnership with Cambridge Assessment English and the British Council, as well as individual donors, in support of the 2018 DDG competition. Please write to email@example.com if you have any questions. Good luck!