All candidates should have:
- A degree or other level 6 qualification and at least a diploma in ELT/TESOL
- At least 10 years ELT experience including teaching, academic management and UK ELT
- Experience in a range of roles, including at least three of the following: teacher/trainer training, materials and publications development, professional development activities, ELT general management, people management, management of student services
- Experience of managing and delivering ELT in a range of contexts relevant to the UK ELT sector.
(Applicants should not currently be directing or employed by a UK private sector ELT provider.)
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Analytical thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills.
Initially the contract will be for 10 inspection days per year.
This appointment will begin with training 21-22 April 2015 and continue through a probationary period ending 31 March 2016.
For more information and to apply, please go to the British Council Jobs page.
Closing date 15 March 2015.