Applications will be considered for research relating to the following topics:
- Bilingualism or Plurilingualism in Business, Industry, and the Professions
- Language Assessment
- Optimal Uses of Technology in the Delivery of English Language Instruction
- Language Teacher Education
- Students’ Age and Effective English Language Education in Schools
- Language Policy and Planning
Applicants must be enrolled in a legitimate doctoral program and must have been advanced to candidacy.
Click here to download further information about the grants in pdf format.
Visit the TIRF website here: http://www.tirfonline.org/research-grants/doctoral-dissertation-grants/